Friday, February 09, 2007

Weekend of Rest...I Hope

Another busy week. I try to space out rehearsals, but that's not always possible. With the little bus incident on Monday, it meant three rehearsals back-to-back. And as much as I love to sing, it just sucks the life right out of me. I think it's the having-to-get-up-for-the-dayjob thing. Needless to say, I look forward to a weekend of rest!

Derek's going on another business dinner tonight, so I'll be home alone. Think I'll get my vacuuming done so I can spend the rest of the weekend piddling. I'd like to go see my friend in Cosi. My friend who goes to these kinds of things with me is out-of-town on business (and the other an ocean away), so I'll have to go alone. Not my favorite thing. The things we do to support our fellow artists. Mom & I have an afternoon of scrapbooking planned for Sunday. Aside from that, I have oodles of music to work on. So I'll likely be torturing the neighbors off & on all weekend. I'll take breaks to catch up on all my shows on the DVR. Derek is complaining that I'm taking up too much memory. Geez, I only have 8 episodes on there. Oh, I guess I am behind.

3 comments:

sarahk said...

my solution would be to quit the day job, of course. ;-)

i don't wish to be back in the Metroplex, but i do wish i could be there to sing with the Chorale in March. i do miss it.

Susan said...

and we could SO use you in the sop section right now!!!!

sarahk said...

work on my friend maggie katzen. y'all can carpool. :)