Monday, November 06, 2006

Start Spreadin' the News

So just a few short days before we're on our way to the Big Apple. And I'm so excited that I can hardly contain myself. It's been a long-held dream of mine to go to New York. Granted, my plan was to sing at Carnegie or the Met. But I'll take what I can get at the moment. Seriously, we're very excited about this vacation. Derek goes to the Big City a lot on business since Stryker's headquarters is only about a half hour away in New Jersey. And while he usually gets at least one night on the town while there on business, he has yet to get to sightsee. So naturally, we intend to see as many of the New York City landmarks as is humanly possible in five days. And along the way, we hope we're able to meet up with several friends who live in the area. The next few days will be hectic as we prepare for the trip, but we look forward to sharing some great stories sometime next week.

No comments: