Saturday, September 30, 2006

Next to Godliness

As much as I hate chores, cleanliness really is next to Godliness...and once it's all said & done, it really does make you feel better! As you can imagine, very little house cleaning has gone on since the appendectomy. You think Derek will do it? HA! He's supposed to vacuum this weekend, but I'm not holding my breath. Though, I must give him credit, he did pick up clutter yesterday. And that in itself made the house look better. Never mind all the clutter got put in boxes & scattered about the house. haha

Thus far today, I've organized the master closet, sorted the mounds of laundry, done several loads of laundry, put several weeks worth of clean laundry away, cleaned the kitchen, reorganized the pantry, and watched this week's episode of Grey's Anatomy, which was a really good one for those of you who missed it (but you can come to my house & watch the DVRd copy if you want to catch up). Still have dinner to make for us & for a convalescing friend. I'm a little tired, but there's still lots more to do to get all caught up on a clean house. I doubt I can get it all done in one weekend, but it's something to shoot for.

Tomorrow, I'm taking a break to leave my little brother a "welcome home" gift--he gets back from the honeymoon on Monday. Don't worry, I won't be too mean. All of the messes will be relatively easy to clean up! But he's going to know that I paid him a visit since his best man wouldn't let me paint up the going away vehicle. And in the evening, I'm saying goodbye to a dear friend who's leaving for a year-long tour of duty.

1 comment:

Franco said...

Good work, very nice blog. Seems you enjoy working with/ on the internet. And
if something like that even pays off well, it would be even better, woulnd't it?

I chose you because you convinced meby all the effort you put into it. That
really convinced me.
For further information please look up my site www-franco.blogspot.com Please get more information
on....see the video!