Monday, September 04, 2006

8 Days to Panic

The holiday weekend has officially come to an end for me as I get ready for bed and the start of a new term at work and the last week of rehearsals. It was a restful weekend in the sense that I got to do what I wanted to do. While I should have spent a better portion of the weekend in the music room, instead I spent it catching up with friends. It was so great seeing & talking to them--some of whom I haven't seen or talked to in literally a few years. Time just gets away from you so quickly. I did get some rest...not quite as voluntarily as I would have liked. Ended up with a migraine & was forced to sleep it off. Just have the residual today. Hopefully it will be completely gone by tomorrow morning. Stress and lack of sufficient sleep are big triggers for me, so needless to say, I knew this one was coming. Just didn't know when. The next week will be crazy, so I suspect I won't have time to post again until the weekend. I'll let you know how the show is going. Thus far, my assessment is that it's gonna rock...if we can just get off book!

No comments: