Saturday, August 12, 2006

Quiet to Busy

I thought it was going to be a quiet weekend--not much going on. That changed in a matter of 5 minutes. Had two parties to go to last nite, tho we only made one. My church choir director is leaving (sniff), so the choir threw a party. Had a nice time. Since I've been away all summer singing elsewhere, it was nice to catch up with everyone. And I think the director was sent off in grand style. Have to meet a girlfriend for lunch today and then have two parties to go to tonite too. My neighbor's having a pool party for his bday, so naturally we're going to that since they're practically family. My future sister-in-law is having her bachelorette party tonite, but since I've already agreed to be designated driver for the bday party, I won't be going. I was going to try to do both but decided against it. Have to be up early tomorrow to sing. Sunday's kinda quiet so maybe I'll get my house clean. But then next week is go-go-go until the weekend...then everyone's out-of-town so I'll get some me time. Then it's back to a marathon singing schedule.

No comments: