Monday, July 17, 2006

Sudoku...I'm Addicted

I've always loved a good puzzle. I guess that's why I did so well on those IQ tests as a child--they were all about puzzles. These days, puzzles help pass a slow day. I'm always on the hunt for new puzzles b/c I get bored pretty easily. I have the attention span of a gnat, you know. While I love the old standbys--solitaire, free cell, spider, crosswords, logic problems--my absolute favorite is sudoku. It combines two of my favorite things--puzzles & numbers. I can literally waste an entire day playing this game! It's helped pass many an idle day, rehearsal, performance, bus trip...well, you get the idea. Haven't tried it? Well, you're in luck. It's online!!!

2 comments:

LeperColony said...

Your children have unusual names, especially Flick. I mean no disrespect, nothing wrong with an unsual name, in fact I can think of several advantages.

The Calvinator said...

I am the Sudoku KING. You will bow before me.

;^)