Monday, June 05, 2006

Success!

So...how crazy am I? On my last free weekend, I decide to play hostess for Derek's neighborhood birthday party....for 30 of our closest friends! Yeah...crazy. We had a fish fry. Easy, right? Yeah, well, it's not easy planning for that many people. But, as usual, I had way more food than needed. A great time was had by all. And when everyone left around 11:30, I cleaned house. Go figure! Actually, my neighbor helped me clean the kitchen, which took the brunt of the partying. I scrubbed floors. Still managed to be in bed before 12:30. Not too bad. I spent yesterday recovering. Playing hostess is stressful/tiring!

Had another Italian coaching session today. I'm pleased to say that my coach said she wouldn't need to see me anymore. She thought I was doing well & had really mastered all of my trouble spots. Granted, I still have lots of practicing to do to get them right every time I sing them. But I've come a long way in a few weeks. Now I can really start adding my character back in. Yeah for me! Only 16 days until the first show....but who's counting?!

No comments: