Saturday, June 24, 2006

Opening Nights Both Successes

We've now completed the opening nights of Figaro with both casts. Both performances went amazingly well. Voices were strong, the set is amazing (finally), and the audiences were participatory. More importantly for me, I didn't have any mistakes & I can finally hear the harpsichord for my recits!

My parents, grandmother, and several church friends came on Thursday. And last night, I had several friends in attendance. Everyone was pleased with the production and more importantly were very proud of me. Tonight and tomorrow, I'll have Derek attending, along with my voice teacher, several others from church, and friends. I'm just as nervous as I was on the first night, but it's nice to have two solid performances out of the way.

Thanks to all of you for coming to support me in this endeavor--it means so much to have you in the audience!!!

No comments: