Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Another Op'nin of Another Show

All in all, Figaro was a huge success. We completely sold out Sunday afternoon and were very close to a sell-out on Saturday evening. It was a tremendous experience, and I am so fortunate to have been given the opportunity to play Barbarina. I am very proud of myself for four near-flawless performances, and the director was proud of me, as well. I do hope this means many more roles for me with this company! {Photos to come}

No rest for the weary though. I began Kiss Me, Kate rehearsals last night. It was all music, which is actually much more challenging than I anticipated it would be. But everyone is super-nice, and I can already tell I'm really going to enjoy this new company. We're off tonite, thankfully, so I can catch up on some rest and much-needed house cleaning. I even have plans to cook dinner for my sweet husband, who is so supportive of my time away from home.

No comments: