Thursday, May 11, 2006

In the Trenches

I've been "in the trenches," so to speak, this week and will be for the next several weeks. Aside from having to dust off the ol' flute to prepare a few pieces for church (and mind you, I haven't played in over a year), I'm in the throws of learning who, what, & why Barbarina is and learning all of her "lines." Who knew she had so much sing-song??? Which just so happens to be my least favorite thing of all to sing-speak!!!

So....until I firmly have Barbarina in my bones, can sing all of her lines forwards and backwards, and have any clue when the heck I have to be at rehearsal (I must really be a blonde b/c I'm having a difficult time deciphering the rehearsal schedule), you won't see much valuable posting.

In fact, be forewarned, any posting for the next few weeks will likely be whining.

No comments: