Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Be Anxious for Nothing

I wish this Biblical teaching was as easy to apply as it is to repeat. Tomorrow's (hopefully) the tell-all appointment with my ENT. I'll be picking up chest x-rays & pulmonary function tests from my primary care before going to the ENT. It's likely I'll have more testing tomorrow. That's the preliminary thinking anyway. It all depends on the ENT's evaluation, of course. I'm trying my best not to fret over the outcome of the appointment. I cannot change it, but I taking the first step in doing something about it. All prayers and happy thoughts are coveted.

1 comment:

Ruth Rachel Vendsel said...

Susan,

I do ask the Lord to be with you, and to give you a sense of His presence and purpose in all things, and to give you peace. And we pray for good results!

Rachel