Monday, February 13, 2006

Way to Go, David!!!

In my previous posts, I've forgotten to mention my brother's terrific news. David's been accepted into the DPS academy. In a few short weeks, he'll be shipping out to Austin to undergo about six months (Correct me if I'm wrong, David) of intensive training. It's similar to going to bootcamp as far as intensity of training. When it's all said and done, I guess I'll have to convert my lead foot! I'm sure he'd get a real kick out of pulling his sister over as she flies to a rehearsal! Way to go, bub, we're really proud of you!!!!

Yesterday was a productive day in the practice room. Started working on the German piece for NATS. I'm so glad that German makes sense to me! Otherwise, I'd be up a creek without a paddle. Have to hit those NATS pieces again tonight and begin memorizing before the end of the week. In fact, while the pizza dough is rising and Derek is still working, I think I'll go sing a little.

No comments: