Saturday, February 18, 2006

Cold Weather Pansy

Yes, I admit it, I'm a wuss when it comes to cold weather. While I like cold weather a lot, I prefer snowy weather b/c it tends to be warmer. (Think Colorado on the ski slope) It was 85+ F on Thursday. Today, it's 27 F and drizzling. That makes for bone-chilling cold. The wind is light but just enough to break through every warm layer you put on. Went to my morning rehearsal and ran last-minute errands for the going-away party. Sure wish I could have just stayed in my nice, warm bed! Thankfully, the roads are all passable. We've missed most of the rain storms that were predicted. Hope that remains true. Cold is much easier to deal with than ice!

Dori, on the other hand, LOVES this weather. She begs to go outside every five seconds. She just sits on the end of the walk with her nose in the air loving the weather that reminds her of her roots. If she had it her way, she'd be outside until it gets warm again. Crazy husky!

2 comments:

Ruth Rachel Vendsel said...

How about some pictures of your four four-legged children? :)

Susan said...

Hope you enjoy the photos. I'll try to post some every now & again. These are from the summer. I also added links to each of their websites.